History

Our family's surname, Dahabani, traces its roots to the city of San'a in Yemen, where our great-grandfather Yechia Dahabani worked as a goldsmith by trade. Upon his passing, his widow undertook the courageous journey with their children to the port city of Hudaydah. From there, they embarked on a voyage to the land of Israel. In 1882, during the First Aliyah, our great-grandmother and her children arrived in the historic city of Jaffa, marking the inaugural immigration of Yemenite Jews to the Holy Land, famously known as the Date Palm Aliyah. After setting foot in Jaffa, they continued their journey on donkeys to Jerusalem, where they established their new home and heritage.

1916

In 1916, Grandfather Shlomo relocated from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv and built his house, under which he lay the foundation of our family's first workshop. Following suit, Aharon, our father, joined Shlomo in the workshop, fostering the legacy of craftsmanship and dedication that defines our heritage.

1965

In 1965, Father Aharon established Baladi's first factory, which began specializing in the production of kebabs and burgers.

1981

In 1981, Erez and Yoram joined Father Aharon in managing the workshop and the factory.

1987

In 1987, the family expanded its production capacity by relocating to a larger factory in Bat Yam and opened a factory store adjacent to it.

2007

In 2007, production and marketing underwent expansion with the relocation of the factory to Afula and the logistics centre to Petah Tikva.

2009

In 2009, the company transitioned to a larger logistics centre located in Be'er Tuvia.

2020

In 2020, the company relocated to its new and advanced logistics centre in Timorim.

1916

In 1916, Grandfather Shlomo relocated from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv and built his house, under which he lay the foundation of our family's first workshop. Following suit, Aharon, our father, joined Shlomo in the workshop, fostering the legacy of craftsmanship and dedication that defines our heritage.

1965

In 1965, Father Aharon established Baladi's first factory, which began specializing in the production of kebabs and burgers.

1981

In 1981, Erez and Yoram joined Father Aharon in managing the workshop and the factory.

1987

In 1987, the family expanded its production capacity by relocating to a larger factory in Bat Yam and opened a factory store adjacent to it.

2007

In 2007, production and marketing underwent expansion with the relocation of the factory to Afula and the logistics centre to Petah Tikva.

2009

In 2009, the company transitioned to a larger logistics centre located in Be'er Tuvia.

2020

In 2020, the company relocated to its new and advanced logistics centre in Timorim.

WhatsApp
היי, ניתן להשיג אותנו גם בווטסאפ, הקליקו מטה על הכפתור